Monday, May 9, 2011

Let's Get Started!

The purpose of this blog is twofold: first, it satisfies the requirement from my class "Collaboration & Learning in a Virtual Environment" to establish and maintain a blog documenting my progress and what I have learned in class. But more importantly, I will have a location where I can store the information I gather through my research and study on the exciting new technologies available to educators and trainers.

Some of my posts will be casual in nature and share opinions and personal experiences dealing with these technologies while others will likely be re-posts of assignments or critical analysis required for class projects. I welcome comments and input, especially from those of you that use technology in a teaching or training environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment